The valve should include the following documents:
- Welding Procedures (WPS);
- Welding Process Assessment Record (PQR);
- Welder Qualification Record (WQR);
- NDE personnel qualification records;
- calibration record of the test device;
- Valves greater than or equal to DN 50 (NPS 2):
- The smelting certificate for the valve body, bonnet/cover and end connection can be traced back to the unique valve serial number;
- trace the serial number of the valve material list;
- Pressure test results.
The manufacturer shall provide clear, traceable, reproducible documentation and avoid damage.
The manufacturer shall retain the documents required by this standard for at least 5 years from the date of manufacture.
The Buyer shall specify the special supplementary documentation requirements that shall be provided in Appendix D.